Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
- March 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- March 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds April 13: OHDSI: Drawing Reproducible Conclusions from Observational Clinical Data (George Hripcsak, MD, MS)April 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Podcast February 16, 2018: Considerations for the Return of Genomic Results (Andrew Faucett, MS, LGC)
- Podcast January 5, 2018: IMPACT-AFib: An 80,000 Person Randomized Trial Using the Sentinel Initiative Platform (Richard Platt, MD, MS; Christopher Granger, MD, FACC, FAHA)
- Podcast December 8, 2017: Data and Safety Monitoring in Pragmatic Clinical Trials (Greg Simon, MD, MPH, and Susan Ellenberg, PhD)
Archived Grand Rounds
- March 9, 2018: Closing the Loop in Research/Care-Delivery Partnerships: Communication and Dissemination in Learning Health Systems
- March 2, 2018: Distributed Research Network Querying: A Status Report
- February 23, 2018: Direct Mail Programs Work… But Will Health Centers Implement Them? Findings from STOP CRC
Last Week's Grand Rounds
Jeff Brown, Lesley Curtis, and Richard Platt give a status report on the Distributed Research Network