Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds July 20: Developing Technology-Derived Novel Endpoints for use in Clinical Trials: Recommendations and Case Examples from the Clinical Trials Transformation InitiativeJuly 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds July 27: Pilot Study for a Pragmatic Trial Comparing Chlorthalidone and Hydrochlorothiazide: Results and Lessons LearnedJuly 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Round August 3: A Digital Pragmatic Direct-to-Participant Clinical Trial for Identifying Undiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation in a Large Health Plan PopulationAugust 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- June 29, 2018: Policy & Priorities: Rethinking University Research with State Data (Aaron McKethan, PhD)
- June 22, 2018: Pragmatic Trial Design to Study Health Policy Interventions: Lessons Learned from ARTEMIS (Tracy Wang, MD, MHS, MSc)
- June 15, 2018: Research at Scale – Exploring What is Possible with High-Quality Real-World Data. Examples from Flatiron Health. (Amy P. Abernethy MD, MPH)
- June 8, 2018: Implementation in the PROVEN Trial: Challenges of Conducting PCTs in Nursing Home Health Care Systems (Susan Mitchell, MD, MPH; Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH)
- June 1, 2018: How Would You Build an Academic Medical System to Bridge Research and Care if You Could Start from Scratch?
- May 18, 2018: The PCORnet Antibiotics and Childhood Growth Study: Using PCORnet Data for Longitudinal Observational Research
- May 11, 2018: Launching the NESTcc Data Network to Improve the use of Real-World Evidence in the Medical Device Ecosystem
Last Week's Grand Rounds
Aaron McKethan describes the possibilities of transforming research with combining university research and state data.