Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds June 1: How Would You Build an Academic Medical System to Bridge Research and Care if You Could Start from Scratch? (S. Claiborne “Clay” Johnston, MD, PhD, MPH)June 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds June 8: Implementation in the PROVEN Trial: Challenges of Conducting PCTs in Nursing Home Health Care Systems (Susan Mitchell MD, MPH; Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH)June 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds June 15: Research at Scale – Exploring What is Possible with High-Quality Real-World Data. Examples from Flatiron Health. (Amy P. Abernethy, MD, PhD)June 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- May 18, 2018: The PCORnet Antibiotics and Childhood Growth Study: Using PCORnet Data for Longitudinal Observational Research
- May 11, 2018: Launching the NESTcc Data Network to Improve the use of Real-World Evidence in the Medical Device Ecosystem
- May 4, 2018: Leveraging Community Engagement and Informatics-Based Tools to Increase Participant Recruitment and Retention
- April 27, 2018: Expanding Use of Real-World Evidence: A National Academies Workshop Series
- April 20, 2018: The Trauma Survivors Outcomes and Support (TSOS) Trial as an ePCT Training Case Study
- April 13, 2018: OHDSI: Drawing Reproducible Conclusions from Observational Clinical Data
- April 6, 2018: Legal and Ethical Architecture for PCOR Data
Last Week's Grand Rounds
Christopher Forrest, Jason Block, and Charles Bailey discuss the PCORnet Antibiotics and Childhood Growth Study.